Monday, July 5, 2010

Philippine Flora

  No, this isn't a re-cap of what I've learned in my Wildlife course at UPLB.  This is a few of the gorgeous pieces nature shows in its tropical galleries....

  I remember watching a movie this last winter that stood my hairs on end with the colors and the beautiful CG... Can't remember the name, but I remember thinking how amazing it would be if there was such a place.

  I think I'm as close to that place as I'll ever get.  The flowers and the trees and everything in between here, give me that not of this planet, 'hair standing on ends' feeling.

  Some of these new photos are from gardens and some from the forest and farms.  They are all naturally occurring, which I myself find most incredible.

  I'm of the understanding that nature by design means that certain species of life have adapted to their surroundings, in physical and physiological aspects.... But maybe, just maybe, these are some exceptions.  Maybe these are just there to be admired, and nothing else.  I'd be okay with that.

MJ





1 comment:

  1. J'aime the new profile picture. It's excellent!

    ReplyDelete