Sunday, June 29, 2008

My first blog...

Hello world (wide web),

I hate trying to use the tab on the keyboard and not getting an indent. That out of the way, this is my first blog. I am a firm believer in the intimate use of hand-written literature in order to get a message across. Call me old-fashioned, call me what you will, an online conformist would be new. Maybe not though. I guess I'm on face-book, I have e-mail, I do a lot online, but not often? Not sure what I am, where I'm going, what I'm doing, or what life leads to. I just think this is neat. I can now put my life and thoughts onto a world stage and get feedback I suppose. The best part is that I get to be as impersonal as I want, and I be as personal as I please. I did say neat. I don't know what cool is, and awesome may too over the top. So, neat it is. So far, so good. Let's not ruin a good thing then. Till next time...

M

No comments:

Post a Comment